How to register
We encourage all delegates to register online for instant confirmation.
Alternatively, fill in the registration form. Each delegate must complete a separate form.
Click here for registration rates.
- Entry to all congress activities, August 28th to September 1st 2017
- Lunches August 29th to September 1st 2017 (optional)
- Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Congress materials
Method of Payment
Payment of fees must accompany all registrations. No registration will be confirmed until payment is received. Payment can be made by the following methods:
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club.
- Personal or company cheque (citizen of Québec only) and made payable to International Society for Cultural and Activity Research Congress
- Bank drafts and international money orders should be in Canadian dollars, drawn on an Canadian bank and made payable to International Society for Cultural and Activity Research Congress. Please fax a copy of the bank remittance to (TBA).
Registration fees ending the 31st of July 2017 must be paid in full by July 31st 2017 in order to pay the reduced fee that applies.
Cancellation of Registration
Deadline: Friday, July 28th, 2017
Cancellations must be notified in writing (e-mail is sufficient) to the Congress Secretariat. Cancellations made by Friday, July 28th, 2017 will result in a full refund less $150 to cover administration costs. As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person by Friday, July 28th, 2017 without incurring any cost penalty. Refunds for cancellations received after Friday, July 28th, 2017 will only be made in exceptional circumstances. The Congress Secretariat must be advised in writing of any alterations or transfers.
All best endeavours will be made to present the program as printed on this website. The Congress and its agents reserve the right to alter without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating to the meeting, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The Organising Committee and the Congress Organisers are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organising Committee and the Congress Organisers do not accept responsibility for loss of monies caused by delays. Participants are advised to take out personal travel insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions. The Congress does not cover individuals against cancellations of bookings or theft or damage to belongings.
Please direct all registration queries to: